Chiesel feminized seeds
Chiesel is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Big Buddha Seeds as a hybrid between two extremely popular strain – Big Buddha Cheese and NYC Diesel from Soma – to give a powerful strain which is excellent for both medical and recreational users due to its high 24 % THC levels.Read more
1200 g/plant outdoors
Chiesel by Big Buddha Seeds - A Taste of The City!
Chiesel is feminized photoperiod cannabis strain carefully cultivated by Big Buddha Seeds as combination of two powerful strains – Big Buddha Cheese and Soma NYC Diesel. On their own, these two are remarkable but together they exemplify everything that is beautiful about cannabis.
Chiesel is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, which has the best properties of each parent. For example, she tends to grow tall, dense buds with large internodal spacing – characteristic of NYC Diesel – as well as having a high resin production and a pungent, Cheesy terpene profile – inherited directly from Big Buddha Cheese. Experienced growers can pull 400 g/plant indoors and more than 1.2 kg per plant in outdoor gardens! The end of flower (8 – 10 weeks) will see your grow space filling with pungent, mature flowers ready for harvest! Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall plant – this strain grows to a final height of 1.8 m indoors and up to 2.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- High resin production – excellent resistance to mould and pests.
Delightful Aroma of Citrus, Fuel and Cheese
This strain has a phenomenal smell, which is unmistakable – hints of citrus and fuel accompany a rich Cheese flavour. No wonder that Chiesel is so loved by cannabis enthusiasts around the world! Its effect is equally as impressive – a well-balanced high which allows for productivity throughout the day.
- Brand Big Buddha Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Uplifting chiesel fuel
- Genetics Big Buddha Cheese x NYC Diesel
- Yield 400 g/m² indoors
1200 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)