Cole Train feminized seeds
Cole Train is an award-winning Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between local Humboldt, Ca strain called Jasmine, a Silver Haze hybrid and legendary Train Wreck. It’s a large yielding, fast flowering cannabis strain with strong and long-lasting physical effects.
- Reserva Privada (Netherlands)
- Eastern bedtime story
- Jasmin (Silver Haze hybrid) x Train Wreck (T4)
- 2nd Outdoor, HIghlife Cup 20083rd Outdoor, Spannabis 2008
- 400 - 500 g/m²
- 49 - 63 days
- Late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- No official information
Well suited for both indoors and outdoors and for beginner and experienced growers alike. It does like a lot of nutrients both through vegetation and especially in flower so be ready to go over the recommended dosage. Growing fast and bushy, it reacts well to all kinds of training techniques and methods. It has a good bud to leaf ratio which makes it easier to trim. It prefers warmer and drier environments and it may take a week or two longer to finish in harsher climates.
- Indica dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Jasmin (Silver Haze hybrid) and Train Wreck (T4);
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks or by end of September outdoors;
- Yield is 400-500g/m2.
Fresh and Spicy
Calming and relaxing, Cole Train makes you feel happy and uplifted at the same time. It tastes a little bit bitter, like roasted nuts and spices – chestnut, sesame, pepper and ginger. Slight hints of cocoa and earth add some exquisite notes to that east-tasting strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.