Cookies & Cream Cheese feminized seeds
Cookies & Cream Cheese by Big Buddha Seeds is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain showing has excellent yields of high-quality cannabis in as little as 8 weeks. A cross between Big Buddha Cheese and Girl Scout Cookies, this strain ticks every box and is sure to become one of your favourites.Read more
750 g/plant outdoors
Cookies & Cream Cheese - A Powerful Girl Scout Cookies Hybrid
Cookies & Cream Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Big Buddha Seeds as cross between the illustrious Californian staple Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) from Cookie Fam and Big Buddha Cheese. These powerful genetics come together to create a strain that will leave you completely satisfied.
Cookies & Cream Cheese is a unique blend, which gives flowers with a pungent, earthy aroma which cannabis lovers just can’t get enough of! In addition to her smooth taste and strong effects, she is an absolute pleasure to grow! Regardless of skill level, Cookies & Cream Cheese is a great choice for any garden. Indoor yields exceed 100 grams per plant while outdoor growers can expect up to 750 g! A sweet smell will fill your grow space as you approach the end of the 8 – 10 week flowering period. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – this strain grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Sweet terpene profile – excellent for making edibles.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Big Bud.
Sweet and Tasty
Cookies & Cream Cheese has a unique smell and taste which is somehow sweet and savoury at the same time. Fans of GSC will be pleased as this strain pulls heavy yields of dense, sticky buds which are perfect for making extracts such as BHO and shatter.
- Brand Big Buddha Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Happy buzz
- Genetics Girl Scout Cookies x Big Buddha Cheese
- Yield 100 g/m² indoors
750 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)