Cookies & Cream Cheese feminized seeds
Cookies & Cream Cheese by Big Buddha Seeds is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain showing has excellent yields of high-quality cannabis in as little as 8 weeks. A cross between Big Buddha Cheese and Girl Scout Cookies, this strain ticks every box and is sure to become one of your favourites.
- Big Buddha Seeds
- Happy buzz
- Girl Scout Cookies x Big Buddha Cheese
- 100 g/m² indoors750 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 20% Sativa/80% Indica
- No official information
Cookies & Cream Cheese - A Powerful Girl Scout Cookies Hybrid
Cookies & Cream Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Big Buddha Seeds as cross between the illustrious Californian staple Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) from Cookie Fam and Big Buddha Cheese. These powerful genetics come together to create a strain that will leave you completely satisfied.
Cookies & Cream Cheese is a unique blend, which gives flowers with a pungent, earthy aroma which cannabis lovers just can’t get enough of! In addition to her smooth taste and strong effects, she is an absolute pleasure to grow! Regardless of skill level, Cookies & Cream Cheese is a great choice for any garden. Indoor yields exceed 100 grams per plant while outdoor growers can expect up to 750 g! A sweet smell will fill your grow space as you approach the end of the 8 – 10 week flowering period. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – this strain grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Sweet terpene profile – excellent for making edibles.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Big Bud.
Sweet and Tasty
Cookies & Cream Cheese has a unique smell and taste which is somehow sweet and savoury at the same time. Fans of GSC will be pleased as this strain pulls heavy yields of dense, sticky buds which are perfect for making extracts such as BHO and shatter.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.