Cream Caramel feminized seeds
The high-quality cannabis strain Cream Caramel is a blending of three Indica-dominant cannabis strains: Maple Leaf Indica, White Rhino and Blue Black. This feminized variety is an award collecting monster and offers abundant yields of 550g/m2 indoors - 350-600g/plant outdoors. Discover for yourself why her strong uplifting effects and a pleasurable scent awed the judges.
- Sweet Seeds
- Doctor of your dreams
- Blue Black x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors350 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Early October
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- 1.6 %
Cream Caramel: Fast-Flowering, Award-Winning Buds
Cream Caramel is an exquisite hybrid born from crossing three high-quality strains; White Rhino, Blue Black and Maple Leaf Indica. Like her predecessors, she is 90% dominant in Indica (10% Sativa). This plant has won more than 20 awards in various championships the world over. It is powerful and tastes like heaven, that’s what makes it so special among users.
There are many reasons this plant has won so much popularity and is ranked among the favorites. Cream Caramel grows gracefully to medium size and gets quite bushy with beautiful shades of orange. It can be cultivated indoors and outdoors but is preferred indoors as it requires some special care from its owner. For this reason, it is not recommended for a novice grower. This plant loves warm temperatures and if treated right, it will give you amazing quality and quantity of products in just 56-63days.
- Its THC ranges from 15-20%.
- Recommended Nutrients: Plagron, Advanced Hydroponics of Holland.
- LST recommended to increase buds.
- Keep pH levels between 5.8-6.2 when watering plants in soil, 5L over 24hr per plant.
Treat Yourself with A Creamy Candy
Cream Caramel smells just like a desert, offering a lovely combination of cotton candy, burned sugar, and warm earthy tones. It tastes like vanilla and leaves behind a smooth, buttery feeling on your mouth It levitates your mind to the highest of heights as it frees it from stress.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.