Critical + Autoflowering CBD
Critical + Autoflowering CBD is a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis seed with the THC:CBD ratio 5:10 % offering a gentle high that reduces stress without a strong psychoactive effect. Despite being an automatic strain, it boasts abundant yields of 450-500g/plant outdoors after 10 weeks of flowering.
- Dinafem Seeds (Spain)
- Makes you forget all pains and sorrows
- Critical + 2.0 Autoflowering x Auto CBD
- 60 - 150 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors60 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- Late October
- 70 days
- 20% Sativa / 30% Indica / 50% Ruderalis
- 5 %
- 10 %
Parents of the Year
Critical + Autoflowering CBD is an auto cannabis strain, a crossbreed of the original Critical + and a 2.0 Auto CBD strain by Dinafem Seeds. The original is a strong THC-rich plant that can catch even an experienced user off guard. Mixing Critical + with the Auto CBD reduces the domineering effect of the original strain to produce a long-lasting, but less intense high.
Ideal for First Time Growers
The fast flowering cannabis strain is easy to grow and reaches maturity in an average of 10 weeks/70 days, producing dense, large, resinous buds on long branches with thin fan leaves. Expect an average yield of 450-500 g/ plant outdoors and an outdoor yield of 60-170 g/m2.
- Genetics: 30 % Indica, 20 % Sativa, 50 % Ruderalis.
- Ideal for the Sea of Green (SOG) growing technique.
- Outdoor plants reach 60 to 150 cm.
- Plant 9 to 16 plants per square meter.
Take Life Down a Notch with Critical + Autoflowering CBD
Critical + Autoflowering CBD has a strong aroma, a cross between a sweet scent with a hint of citrus and skunk. The mild high and relaxing effects of the auto cannabis strain is excellent for those who are uncomfortable with THC-rich hybrids. Users will enjoy the calming effect of the CBD-rich cannabis strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.