Critical Kush feminized seeds (Royal Queen Seeds)
Critical Kush by RQS is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between world-renowned Critical Mass and legendary and famous OG Kush. Growing compact and bushy, this cannabis strain will finish in just 7-8 weeks and produce around 500-550g of highly potent, terpene loaded buds.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Say Good Bye to the stress
- Critical x OG Kush
- 60 - 100 cm indoors100 - 140 cm outdoors
- 500 - 550 g/m² indoors500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 20 - 25 %
- 1 - 2 %
Critical Kush - Pungent and Potent, True Kush
Growing like a true Kush, it will usually stay under 150cm both indoors and outdoors with numerous strong branches and tight internodes. Growing numerous medium-sized, dense, hard and smelly buds, Critical Kush finishes in just 7-9 weeks, which makes it a good choice for beginners and commercial growers alike. This cannabis strain is very resistant to mold and mildew and does well both indoors and outdoors. Smelly and pungent, good yielder, Critical Kush is a must-try for all Kush lovers.
- Indica dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Critical Mass and OG Kush;
- Finishing flowering in 7-8 weeks indoors or by late September or early October outdoors;
- Height is 60-100cm indoors, 100-140cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-550g/m2 or per plant;
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Usually testing at 20-25% THC with 1-2% CBD.
Potent and Flavorful, Typical Kush
Effects are typical Indica/Kush - strong and long-lasting, body buzz, relaxed, calming and sleepy. Flavors are rich, citrusy and earthy with spicy and herbal undertones. Aromas are pungent, lemony, earthy and piney with hints of spices and fuel.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.