Crystal Candy Auto feminized seeds
Crystal Candy Auto is an auto-flowering cannabis strain, born from blending this Crystal Candy with Sweet Special Auto that also has a typically sweet aroma. This feminized strain produces large buds covered with unique crystals of resin and impressive yields of 300g/plant or 400-600g/m² outdoors/indoors in amazing 55-60 days. You can’t resist its joyful fruity fragrance!
- Sweet Seeds
- So good for meditating
- Crystal Candy x Sweet Special Auto
- 70 - 130 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 38,44% Sativa / 60% Indica / 1,56% Ruderalis
- 14 - 19 %
- 0.1 %
Crystal Candy Auto: Candy Filled Buds
Crystal Candy Auto is an auto-flowering and improved version of the much-appreciated Crystal Candy mixed with Sweet Special Auto. We know that Crystal Candy was developed from the best experts from Sweet Seeds to give you a unique gift. Crystal Candy Auto bears the best features from its relatives with an even more intense aroma.
Crystal Candy Auto takes just 55-60 days to complete its flowering cycle and you can see her growing larger by the day. As she grows, it looks like she’s covered in cotton candy and snowflakes. Its amazing dense buds are covered with resin crystals that spread their fragrance in the whole environment. Crystal Candy Auto is suitable for indoor growing under adequate conditions. This beauty will reward you with top quality yield.
- It gets almost 1.3m tall with a thick stem and large surrounding leaves
- Recommended nutrients: Bio Tabs, BioBizz, Plant Success
- Medium soil
- Vegetation & flowering lights: 250W LED
Candy with Creamy Effects
Once you smell it, you won’t be able to resist. This aromatic sweet plant is a delightful treat. It smells like red fruits syrups, strawberry chewing gum and confectionery and tastes just the same! Her effect is similar to the Indica-Sativa strains, uplifting and calming but this one is also dreamy.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.