Crystal M.E.T.H. feminized seeds
Crystal M.E.T.H. from Dr. Underground is a feminized cannabis with excellent yields from 700-1000g/plant and a flowering time of 8-10 weeks. This intense, mentally stimulating plant is mainly Sativa-based and is perfect for socializing with friends or just having a laugh by yourself.
- Dr Underground
- Destoyer x Critical Mass
- 500 - 700 g/m² indoors800 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Mid October
- No official information
Crystal M.E.T.H: Laughter-infused Genetics
Crystal M.E.T.H. is an enjoyable cannabis strain that comes down the line from the Destroyer genetics and is crossed with the Critical Mass (Bilbo) cut for a psychedelic and laughter-inducing experience thanks to this unique mix.
Her flowering time has been recently shortened, now taking 8-10 weeks, with the addition of the Critical genes, but thanks to maintaining the Devastator influence, the production is significant, netting you 500-700g/plant indoors and 800-1000g/plant out. She will grow very well with the SCRoG under a good netting setup. The fruits of your labor will be rewarded with a very high quality of dried buds, with such vigorous growth and output that she can endanger your grow closet. Outdoors the plant will keep a lot more of her hallucinogenic effects, do bear this in mind if you are worried about the end effect.
- Indoors Lighting Schedule: Recommend directly setting your lighting to a 12/12 timer right from the start of vegetation if you are using hydroponic and euphonic methods of growing.
- Ideal for social situatations
- Performs well in multiple growing situations
Classic Sativa Strain – Perfect for Having the Giggles!
Crystal M.E.T.H is a strain with a powerful punch: her effects will have you laughing with enjoyment as you gain a clarity of thought in this all-out psychedelic experience. The invigorating tastes of this monstrous plant are reminiscent of old, spicy Sativas and cheese skunk with a strong aroma to match.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.