Crystal Queen feminized seeds
Crystal Queen by Vision Seeds is a mood-enhancing cannabis strain with flowery flavors and a high medicinal value helping to control insomnia, anxiety, and loss of appetite. This royal child with exquisite genetics is truly a cannabis jewel that will shine bright in any garden.
- Vision Seeds (Netherlands)
- Contemplative mood
- Super Skunk x White Widow x ICE
- 100 cm indoors225 cm outdoors
- 450 g/m² indoors650 g/m² outdoors
- 63 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 20 %
Her Majesty the Crystal Queen
Just as her name speaks of royalty, so does her genetics speak of top-notch qualities. Crystal Queen is a feminized strain, an exquisite hybrid born from Super Skunk, White Widow, and ICE. This sweet smelling princess is not only an icon of superiority but a generous yielder that can produce as much as 650g/ plant of outdoor crops in late October or 450 g/m2 within 9 weeks.
As a queen, she makes her appearance in an elegant cone-shape of densely resinous buds that speak of ice and glittering diamonds. Suitable for cold climates, indoor or outdoor conditions, Crystal Queen can reach 100cm indoors and 225cm outdoors when pampered and adequately nurtured.
- Very easy to grow and can survive with little efforts of the breeder;
- An impressive producer in indoors and outdoors cultivation as well as Mediterranean/temperate climates;
- Novice breeders can confidently undertake this strain with a ScroG technique.
Divine Clarity and Magic Relax
Crystal Queen has a seductive power capable of producing cheerful waves around your body. Her earthy and woody taste with a flowery aroma gives an unexplainable feeling of happiness that will keep you lucid and calm for more of her service. With 20% THC Crystal Queen can help to lower stress, boost up an appetite and alleviate anxiety.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.