Delicious Candy feminized seeds
Delicious Candy from Delicious Seeds is a feminized strain with a unique genetic lineage. A daughter of Exodus Cheese and Carmelo, she produces dense, heavy buds caked in a thick layer of trichomes and bring in as much as 550 g/m2 after an 8–9 week flowering period. One of the best-performing Delicious Seeds strains – check her out!Read more
Delicious Candy: Short and Squat – The Perfect Indoor Strain!
Delicious Candy is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Delicious Seeds. Resulting as a cross between Exodus Cheese – a UK Cheese phenotype with legendary status among the cannabis community – and sweet-tasting Carmelo to yield a fantastic hybrid with a sweet taste and long-lasting effect.
If you’re new to growing and looking for a strain which is tolerant to beginner mistakes but also produces heavy yields of potent cannabis, Delicious Candy is right for you! An Indica-dominant hybrid, Delicious Candy has a short stature and bushy appearance. Defoliation, in addition to other training techniques such as supercropping, can be used to enhance growth and improve final yields. Indoor yields for this strain are 500 – 550 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 1000 g per plant. Her indoor flowering period is 8 – 9 weeks while outdoor plants are ready to harvest end of September. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short plant – this strain reaches a final height of 1 m indoors and up to 1.4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.6 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A Strain Worth Extracting
As you might expect, Delicious Candy has a sweet smell and taste; her aroma is earthy with hints of citrus and incense. Her high resin production coupled with her intense, long-lasting effect makes her a fantastic candidate for creating cannabis extracts such as shatter.
- Brand Delicious Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Sweet stone
- Genetics Caramelo x UK Cheese
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Yield 550 g/m² indoors
1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 55 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 22.4 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)