Delicious Candy Early Version feminized seeds
Delicious Candy Early Version is a fast-flowering version of its namesake, a hybrid of 20% Sativa and 80% Indica genes. The strain inherited all remarkable qualities of its ancestor with one shiny new ability ̶ a super-fast flowering time for those most impatient of growers.
- Delicious Seeds
- Magic Relax
- Caramelo x UK Cheese
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 550 g/m² indoors1000 g/plant outdoors
- 45 days
- Early September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 22.4 %
Delicious Candy Early Version – The Plant That Keeps Giving
Delicious Candy Early Version grows into is a strong and compact plant reaching a medium height and shaping like a Christmas tree with vigorous and bushy side-branches covered with an abundance of buds among the excellent calyx-to-leaf ratio. Although the growing difficulty of this strain is high, but the tastes of euphoria and narcotic effects are worth it.
Like a cross between the already famous Cheese, delighting users since the 80s, and a female from the Skunk X Kush line, Delicious Candy Early Version will amaze with its incredible yield of 550g/m2 indoors in just 45 days time. Outdoors, the strain boasts a gain and 1000g/plant and is ready to harvest in early September. The medicinal value is also not to be overlooked ̶ with a high 22,4% THC content the strain brings a feeling of relief.
- Spacing: needs a lot of spacing between each plant.
- Intensive smell: carbon filter strongly recommended.
- Very high resistance to molds and pests.
- Tolerant to over/under watering.
- Can handle temperature fluctuations.
- Irrigation: medium tolerance.
A Balanced Pull Without Being Dragged Down
Delicious Candy Early Version seduces with the aromas of the signature cheese tones and sweet taste of caramel with notes of licorice. This cannabis wonder isn’t limited to its great taste ̶ her THC gives some potent euphoria that will slip down into a pleasant relaxation felt across your body.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.