Do-Si-Dos feminized seeds
Do Si Dos is an Indica-dominant marijuana strain that has a pungent and overtly sweet smell with spicy, floral undertones. It has a strong fruity flavor with streaks of kushy earth. Smoking this strain results in a calm, relaxing high that may float into sedation and sleepiness, making it perfect for a lazy afternoon. It’s ideal for users suffering from pain and stress.
- Flavour Chasers Seeds
- Delightful recreation
- GSC x Face off OG
- 49 - 63 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 21 - 25 %
- 1 - 5 %
Do Si Dos – The Frosty Beast With A Calming, Relaxing High
Do Si Dos is a potent strain whose THC levels reach as high as 21% to 25%. This strain brings on a hazy head high that slowly mellows out into full-body relaxation. Many users have also reported feeling euphoric and happy. With medium CBD levels, the strain can be used for medical purposes. It is ideal for an afternoon spent with friends or listening to music.
Bright Orange Kush With A Fruity Taste
Do Si Dos is one of the tastiest and most appealing marijuana strains on the market. It has a strong fruity and kushy taste, with mild hints of citrus and pungent earth. Smoking this strain will leave a floral and fruity aftertaste in your mouth that blends perfectly with coffee or a fruit-flavored drink.
The Peppery, Spicy Aroma Of Do Si Dos
This strain has strong citrus, peppery and floral terpenes, giving it a pungent, sweet and earthy aroma with minty and floral nuances. Thanks to its Cookie heritage, varieties of this strain may exhibit a warm, doughy smell.
The Bud That Will Germinate In A Single Day
Do Si Dos does well both indoors and outdoors. It typically takes 24 hours to germinate and as little as 7 to 9 weeks to finish flowering. It’s a relatively small plant that grows small, dense buds and produces medium yields.
- This is an easy strain to grow. It’s perfect for seasoned growers as well as those just dipping their toes into the world of cannabis cultivation.
- The plant grows to a medium size, so height control may not be necessary. However, pruning will help initiate lateral branching and lead to better yields.
- Grown outdoors, this strain does well in a semi-humid climate with temperatures ranging from 21-26 C (69-79 F).
- The strain is incredibly pungent and aromatic, especially during the flowering stage. Growers are therefore recommended to use carbon air filters and exhaust fans for odor control.
- To get streaks of purple in the flowers, temporarily expose the strain to cold night temperatures before flowering.
The Purple Bud With Rich and Powerful Genetics
This strain has an impressive genetic background achieved by crossing Girl Scout Cookies with Face Off OG, one of the more popular strains from the OG family. Thanks to this genetic pairing, Do Si Dos has an appealing flavor profile, is blissfully potent, and very easy to grow.