Double White feminized seeds
Double White is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Sweets Seeds. As the name suggests, this strain brings together two legendary strains to create an Indica-dominant hybrid which grows fast and hardy and produces 600 g/m² of white, resin-covered cannabis in as few as 9 weeks of flower.
- Sweet Seeds
- Destination: High
- White Widow x Great White Shark
- 2nd Outer, Coppa dell´Italia Cannabica 2013
- 450 - 600 g/m² indoors350 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Mid October
- 40 % Sativa / 60% Indica
- 17 - 20 %
- 1.1 %
- 0.3 %
Double White: Double the Power
The Double White feminized strain from bred by Sweet Seeds is a combination of two powerhouses from the White family; the Amsterdam classic White Widow and Great White Shark – winner of the 1997 High Times Cannabis Cup. The resulting strain is equally impressive with heavy yields of fruity, pungent cannabis.
Growing Double White is a very rewarding process. She grows very easily and isn’t very fussy with nutrients – a high amount of nitrogen in the vegetative stage and high amount of phosphorus and potassium in the flowering stage is recommended to maximise growth, increase bud density and boost yields. Indoors yields are between 450-600 g/m2 of dense, sticky nuggets of terpene-loaded goodness and a similar amount can be achieved outdoors after a medium flowering period of 9 weeks (mid-October for outdoor growers). Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – final height is 1 m indoors and up to 1.4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio.
Covered in Sticky, Aromatic Resin
Owing to her 60:40 balance between Indica and Sativa genetics, Double White has only the best attributes from each of her parents including compact, resin-coated flowers with a short internodal distance and a sweet, pungent aroma with hints of pine. Her effect is intense and hard-hitting.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.