Fast Bud #2 Auto feminized seeds
Fast Bud #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds over three generations of selectively breeding Fast Bud Auto which resulted in a high-performance strain which offers yields of up to 500 g/m² of up to 17% THC buds in as few as 7.5 weeks from seed to harvest.Read more
Fast Bud #2 Auto: High-performance, 3rd Generation Genetics
Fast Bud #2 Auto by Sweet Seeds is a 3rd generation cross of Fast Bud Auto, which is incredibly fast and has heavy yields of pungent, resinous buds which have a well-balanced, uplifting effect.
While in the past autoflowers have been viewed as being inferior to their photoperiod counterparts (due to the introduction of non-psychoactive ruderalis being necessary in autoflowers making the final strain less potent), modern autoflowering genetics offer excellent results in very impressive conditions and Fast Bud #2 Auto is no different. Indoor yields for this high-performance Indica-leaning hybrid are a solid 450-500 g/m² and between 20-70 g/plant outdoors after a mere 7.5 weeks from germination. Here is some further information to help you make the most of this grow:
- Short plant – this strain reaches a final height of between 40 – 70 cm indoor and up to 1 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.3 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 315 W CMH.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Fast and Potent
Fast Bud #2 Auto has a very distinct smell; a pungent aroma with hints of fuel and citrus which further develop into a more complex flavour profile towards the end of the flowering period. Those who want the effects of a Sativa-dominant strain with all the benefits of an Indica should look no further.
- Brand Sweet Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Fall in love again
- Genetics Fast Bud Auto genetics
- Awards 1st Autofloflowering, I Cannabis Cup Nature Grow 20111st Indoor, Coppa dell´Italia Cannabica 2013
- Height 40 - 90 cm
- Yield 450 - 500 g/m² indoors
20 - 70 g/plant outdoors
- From seed to harvest 53 days
- Genotype 46,87% Sativa / 50% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- THC 17 %
- CBD 0.8 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)