Fast Bud #2 Auto feminized seeds
Fast Bud #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds over three generations of selectively breeding Fast Bud Auto which resulted in a high-performance strain which offers yields of up to 500 g/m² of up to 17% THC buds in as few as 7.5 weeks from seed to harvest.
- Sweet Seeds
- Fall in love again
- Fast Bud Auto genetics
- 1st Autofloflowering, I Cannabis Cup Nature Grow 20111st Indoor, Coppa dell´Italia Cannabica 2013
- 40 - 90 cm
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors20 - 70 g/plant outdoors
- 53 days
- 46,87% Sativa / 50% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 17 %
- 0.8 %
Fast Bud #2 Auto: High-performance, 3rd Generation Genetics
Fast Bud #2 Auto by Sweet Seeds is a 3rd generation cross of Fast Bud Auto, which is incredibly fast and has heavy yields of pungent, resinous buds which have a well-balanced, uplifting effect.
While in the past autoflowers have been viewed as being inferior to their photoperiod counterparts (due to the introduction of non-psychoactive ruderalis being necessary in autoflowers making the final strain less potent), modern autoflowering genetics offer excellent results in very impressive conditions and Fast Bud #2 Auto is no different. Indoor yields for this high-performance Indica-leaning hybrid are a solid 450-500 g/m² and between 20-70 g/plant outdoors after a mere 7.5 weeks from germination. Here is some further information to help you make the most of this grow:
- Short plant – this strain reaches a final height of between 40 – 70 cm indoor and up to 1 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.3 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 315 W CMH.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Fast and Potent
Fast Bud #2 Auto has a very distinct smell; a pungent aroma with hints of fuel and citrus which further develop into a more complex flavour profile towards the end of the flowering period. Those who want the effects of a Sativa-dominant strain with all the benefits of an Indica should look no further.