Flowerbomb Kush feminized seeds
Flowerbomb Kush is a feminized cannabis strain produced by the Strain Hunters with a shockingly short flowering period of only 49-55 days and decent 800-1000g/plant crops. This lady will lure you in with a sweet flowery taste and explode your mind with a fast-hitting and relaxing high.
- Strain Hunters
- Multidimensional impact
- Green Crack x OG Kush
- Cannabis Cup 2012, 2013IC 420 Growers Cup 2013, 2014
- up to 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 56 days
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- No official information
Great Soil-Based Grower with High Resin-Loaded Yields
Flowerbomb Kush is a and proud winner of 2012 High Times Cannabis Cup Winning Strain, developed from Green Crack and OG Kush from which she inherited a compact structure and high-quality buds with amazing kushy and earthy scents.
With a strong (70%) Indica content, it is great for growing in both indoor and outdoor environments and produces a hefty 1000g/plant of quality buds in all environments. She has an indoor and outdoor flowering period of only 8 weeks. During these 8 weeks Flowerbomb Kush will produce heavy buds with extra-large layers of calyxes. She will also produce super-thick resinous glands – this in turn extends to most of the thick, dark-green leaves when it is up for harvesting. The long branches may need supporting when grown outdoors and can be planted with medium EC levels. It performs well in hydroponics, but growers recommend growing this strain in soil – where the famous flowery flavor and aroma develops at a higher level.
- Easy to grow both indoors and outdoors
- Recommended Techniques: Sea of Green (SoG)
- Suggested Indoor Lighting: LED 150W bulbs used for both vegetation and flowering periods
- Can be fed with medium EC levels
- Indoors it develops a compact structure and grows tall outside
Flowerbomb Kush: A Sweet & Fruity Explosion in Your Mind
This exotic strain has made it into the award-winning books for her great, fruity, earthy taste paired with a very kushy aroma with hints of orange, rose, spices and earthiness to go with it. The strain provides a super-strong relaxing body sensation with the added experience of laugher and giggling.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.