Fresh Candy feminized seeds
Fresh candy is a perfect marijuana strain for beginners. The aromas of the sweet candy and its fruity nature will let you enjoy the time with perfection. Sweet musky nature of these cannabis seeds and hints of caramel and aniseed would make you enjoy the moment.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Flying away
- Sweet Tooth genetics
- 70 - 120 cm indoors
- 450 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- early September
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 16 %
- 1 %
- 0,6 %
A Productive Plant
Fresh Candy is a productive plant and is not demanding in terms of the nutrients. The plant is a great choice for the beginner growers as it has low demands. It has Sweet Tooth genetics and it possesses the unique characteristics of being branched and robust. It is recommended to have descent substrates, flowering fertilizers, and the presence of sun for achieving great results.
- Its indoor flowering period is about 50-60 days;
- The plant has Sativa/Indica content in the ratio of 25%/75%;
- THC, CBD, and CBN level of the plant is about 17%, 1%, and 0.6%;
- The plant has a height of 0.9m-1.5m indoors and around 3m outdoors;
- The best harvest time for the plant is during the end of September and October;
- It has an average yield of 400-450g/plant indoors and 500-1000g/plant outdoors.
Taste and Effects
Fresh Candy is Indica dominant, has a Sativa taste, and produces strong, sleepy effects. It possesses a fresh taste of spices and sweet candy. The plant has medicinal properties. Moreover, it is perfect for those who want to enjoy marijuana without problems.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.