Fruit Spirit feminized seeds
Fruit Spirit is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between delicious Blueberry and highly potent White Widow. Taking the best traits of both parents, this cannabis strain please you with a generous yield: 400-500g of buds testing at ~20% THC. Perfect for connoisseurs looking for a sensation that will never get boring.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Golden mean: uplifting and relaxing
- Blueberry x White Widow
- 80 - 100 cm indoors175 - 220 cm outdoors
- 375 - 425 g/m² indoors475 - 525 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Early October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 18 - 20 %
- < 1
Fresh, Smelly and Sweet
Being a Sativa-dominant hybrid, Fruit Spirit can grow tall and bushy if given enough vegetation time and roots space. Meanwhile, this cannabis strain usually stays manageable size and reacts well to all types of training methods and techniques. Fruit Spirit prefers slightly warmer climates outdoors but does great in greenhouses and indoors too. Its branches having slightly larger internodes are filled with huge, dense and trichome-covered heavy buds. Finishing in just 7-8 weeks, this heavy-yielder generally produces around 500g of super delicious, flavorful and smelly buds.
- Sativa-dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Blueberry and White Widow
- Finishing flowering in 7-8 weeks indoors or by early to the middle of October outdoors
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 175-220cm outdoors
- Yield is 375-425g/m2 or 475-525g per plant
- Usually testing at 18-20% THC with <1% CBD
Well-Balanced, Potent and Tasty
Flavors are sweet and fruity with spicy, berry, minty and earthy undertones. Aromas are skunky, woody and earthy with hints of berry and menthol. Effects are balanced, starting as cerebral, energetic and uplifting, transitioning into sleepy, relaxing and calming body buzz.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.