Ganesh Spirit feminized seeds
Ganesh Spirit is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as a refinement of North Indian landrace Sativa to create a Sativa-dominant hybrid which brings the spirit of the Himalayas to your garden in a strain which offers up to 600 g/m² of high-quality buds in less than 8 weeks of flower!
- Sweet Seeds
- Epic fantasy
- Northern Indian genetics
- 3rd Indoor, 1 Copa Cannabis 20121st Indoor VI Copa del Mar 2016
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors400 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Mid October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 18 - 20 %
- 0.8 %
- 0.4 %
Ganesh Spirit: Go on A Spiritual Journey
Ganesh Spirit is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. This Sativa-dominant strain has a very high cannabinoid content and high resin production which provides a relaxing body high with excellent visual effects. Originating from Northern India, this hybrid delivers excellent yields in a very short time period.
Growing this strain is a very rewarding process. Her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage really shines through in the early flower stage – rapid growth during the flowering stretch can lead to an uneven canopy so use low stress training to allow maximum light penetration into lower bud sites and to boost the size of your harvest. Indoor yields for this strain are between 400 – 600 g/m2 after 8 weeks of a flower while outdoor growers can expect to harvest between 400 – 700 g/plant of dense, sticky buds by early to mid-October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – grows to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.2 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: minimum 450 W LED.
- Recommended nutrient range: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
Exotic Smell and Taste
Most Sativa-dominant strains tend to have a sharper smell and taste, often with hints of citrus and this Ganesh Spirit is no different. Her buds are dense and covered in resin which makes them aromatic and pungent-smelling; ideal for making extracts such as BHO and rosin.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.