Gipsy Haze feminized seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Large central bud surrounded by strong lateral branches packed with very resinous and dense buds. Highly vigorous, provided and robust.
- Eva Seeds
- Joyful like a bunch of gypsies
- Jack Herer x Black Domina x Space Bomb
- 1st weed professional, Copa Cannaval 2017 1st resins, Cannaval Cup 2015
- 75 - 110 cm indoors 180 - 300 cm outdoors
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors 500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Mid October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
Eva Gypsy Haze Feminised Seeds Info
EFFECT: Highly powerful, energetic and funny. Also used as medical marihuana for relieve some pains and lift the mood.
SMELL: Very intense, mix of lemon,mango and incense tones.
TASTE: Fresh and intense, mix of incense, sweet and cítric (like lime) tones.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium values both during growth and flowering
INDOOR LIGHT: Sodium (HPS)
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 35-45 cm
END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT : 75 cm a 110 cm
WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 500-600 gr/m2
- OUTDOOR SOWING North Hempisphere: March-June / South Hemisphere: September-December
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1,8 to 3 meters depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: North Hempisphere: 5-15 October/ South Hemisphere: 5-15 April
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 grams – 1 kg for plant
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 25 cm. We recommend 9-12 x meter.
SUMMARY: Perfect for Haze genetics lovers, very strong, resinous and aromatic. Only 8-9 weeks of flowering.