Gipsy Haze feminized seeds
Large central bud surrounded by strong lateral branches packed with very resinous and dense buds. Highly vigorous, provided and robust.
- Eva Seeds
- Joyful like a bunch of gypsies
- Jack Herer x Black Domina x Space Bomb
- 1st weed professional, Copa Cannaval 2017 1st resins, Cannaval Cup 2015
- 75 - 110 cm indoors 180 - 300 cm outdoors
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors 500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Mid October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
Eva Gypsy Haze Feminised Seeds Info
EFFECT: Highly powerful, energetic and funny. Also used as medical marihuana for relieve some pains and lift the mood.
SMELL: Very intense, mix of lemon,mango and incense tones.
TASTE: Fresh and intense, mix of incense, sweet and cítric (like lime) tones.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium values both during growth and flowering
INDOOR LIGHT: Sodium (HPS)
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 35-45 cm
END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT : 75 cm a 110 cm
WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 500-600 gr/m2
- OUTDOOR SOWING North Hempisphere: March-June / South Hemisphere: September-December
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 1,8 to 3 meters depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: North Hempisphere: 5-15 October/ South Hemisphere: 5-15 April
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 grams – 1 kg for plant
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 25 cm. We recommend 9-12 x meter.
SUMMARY: Perfect for Haze genetics lovers, very strong, resinous and aromatic. Only 8-9 weeks of flowering.