Golden Tiger Breeders Pack regular seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Golden Tiger Breeders Pack Standard offers 4 highly psychedelic phenotypes from the Golden Tiger cannabis strain, grouped in 10 seeds per phenotype. Expect spicy yet sweet scents mixed with aromas of citrus fruits. Plants that take about 14 weeks to flower, with high amounts of buds to harvest with THC levels ranging from 20-28%.
- Ace Seeds
- The tiger that makes you laugh
- Old Malawi killer x New Malawi Killer x Koh Chang Thai x Hmong Thai x Thai Chiang Mai
- 77 - 98 days
- 100% Sativa
- 20 - 28 %
Golden Tiger Breeders Pack Standard: 4 Kinds Of Tigers
Golden Tiger Breeders Pack Standard contains a total of 40 standard cannabis seeds obtained from the finest Thai and Malawi genes. Excellent for growers without height restrictions, and looking for resilient, high yielding Sativas without the Haze dominance. Very delightful, thick, resin-packed and potent flowers. Flowering times for all the phenotypes are moderate to long, lasting between 70 to 98 days weeks to proper mature. With an 11/13 photoperiod flowering time can be reduced, but outdoor harvest should be done by the end of October to first weeks of November.
100% Sativa hybrid strain that comes to you in this pack displays 4 different phenotypes. Three are F3 generations and a fourth phenotypic line is an F1. Pack comes with 10 seeds of each line.
- Longer flower, lime and chocolate line (F1): lower yielder than other lines, very strong psychedelic effect.
- Tall, most potent line (F3): displays tall and skinny plants, with flowers not as dense but more energetic and less narcotic.
- Strong organic aroma (F3): displays a strong aroma of rotten organic matter, with a moderate head high.
- Super resinous line (F3): potent mix of trippy and narcotic effects, with woody scents. Medium sized plants, with highly resinous and high yielding flowers.
Wild High And Flavors
THC levels that can reach up to 28%, plus 0.7% CBG and 0.5 % CBD, will result in very powerful, head-high effects that take first time consumers on a wild journey. Its slight woody and sweet scents blend nicely with spicy, floral and lemony flavors.