Gorilla Girl feminized seeds
Gorilla Girl is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. Resulting as a cross between two of the most popular North American cannabis strains, Gorilla Glue and ‘Thin Mint’ Girl Scout Cookies, this strain delivers up to 550 g/m2 of sticky, resinous cannabis buds in less than 9 weeks of flower.
- Sweet Seeds
- "Extra" Class High
- Gorilla Glue x Girl Scout Cookies
- 1st Indoor, Festival 1422, Argentina 2018
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors350 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 19 - 25 %
- 0.1 %
Gorilla Girl: Queen of the Jungle
Gorilla Girl is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seed as a cross between Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies – two legendary USA strains which have a permanent place in the hearts of cannabis enthusiasts – to yield a Sativa-dominant hybrid which has an earthy taste and an aroma with hints of citrus.
Owing to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this strain grows tall with a large internodal distance and long, flexible branches which make her an ideal candidate for SCRoG style grows. Not only does this improve yields but it also improves the overall quality of the buds produced. Indoor yields for this hybrid cannabis strain are 400 – 550 gm2 after a 9 week flowering period while outdoor growers can expect to bring in 350 – 600 g per plant after a late September harvest. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – this strain reaches a final height of roughly 1.2 m indoors and slightly taller at 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Up to 25% THC!
This strain really doesn’t play when it comes to potency – some samples have been tested as having greater than 25% THC making her great for both recreational and medical users alike. Gorilla Girl has a very high resin-production, a characteristic of her Gorilla Glue parent, and is excellent for making cannabis concentrates.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.