Gorilla Girl feminized seeds (Sweet Seeds)
Gorilla Girl is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. Resulting as a cross between two of the most popular North American cannabis strains, Gorilla Glue and ‘Thin Mint’ Girl Scout Cookies, this strain delivers up to 550 g/m2 of sticky, resinous cannabis buds in less than 9 weeks of flower.Read more
Gorilla Girl: Queen of the Jungle
Gorilla Girl is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seed as a cross between Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies – two legendary USA strains which have a permanent place in the hearts of cannabis enthusiasts – to yield a Sativa-dominant hybrid which has an earthy taste and an aroma with hints of citrus.
Owing to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this strain grows tall with a large internodal distance and long, flexible branches which make her an ideal candidate for SCRoG style grows. Not only does this improve yields but it also improves the overall quality of the buds produced. Indoor yields for this hybrid cannabis strain are 400 – 550 gm2 after a 9 week flowering period while outdoor growers can expect to bring in 350 – 600 g per plant after a late September harvest. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – this strain reaches a final height of roughly 1.2 m indoors and slightly taller at 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Up to 25% THC!
This strain really doesn’t play when it comes to potency – some samples have been tested as having greater than 25% THC making her great for both recreational and medical users alike. Gorilla Girl has a very high resin-production, a characteristic of her Gorilla Glue parent, and is excellent for making cannabis concentrates.
- Brand Sweet Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect "Extra" Class High
- Genetics Gorilla Glue x Girl Scout Cookies
- Awards 1st Indoor, Festival 1422, Argentina 2018
- Yield 400 - 550 g/m² indoors
350 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 19 - 25 %
- CBD 0.1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)