Gorilla x Lilly (Expert Seeds) feminized seeds
Gorilla x Lilly from Expert Seeds, now available as feminized cannabis seeds, is a result of the seed bank’s bold experiment. By crossing the extra-potent Gorilla Glue genetics with the landrace Lilly, they’ve created an outstanding cultivar with 25% THC that can break any tolerance. The Indica-dominant Gorilla x Lilly provides consistent, heavy-hitting highs best suited for experienced smokers. Novice users should start with smaller doses of this sweet, fruity smoke.Read more
Effects To Amaze Even Weed Veterans
Gorilla x Lilly provides consistent highs so strong that they can break any tolerance. That’s why cannabis seeds of this strain are extremely popular among veteran smokers looking to experience a high as strong as if it’s their first time smoking. This Indica-dominant variety is extremely relaxing, and is therefore often used by medical users looking to relieve pains, stress, and anxiety.
Gorilla X Lilly Flavor: Herby Undertones With A Fruity Base
Flavor-wise, everyone who purchases Gorilla x Lilly cannabis seeds can expect to harvest buds exuding a sweet and berry-like aroma. The taste is likewise sugary and fruity, with a nice touch of herb.
Sturdy Grow Drowning In Resin
In just 8-9 weeks of flowering, Gorilla x Lilly will be ready to gift you with a bountiful harvest of up to 600g (21 oz) per plant of buds pumping out flavorful, fruity resin. Indoors, these cannabis seeds will be just as productive, yields of up to 500g/m2 (1.6oz/ft2).
- Gorilla x Lilly is an extremely resinous cannabis strain that’s perfect for making extracts and concentrates.
- It’s a sturdy plant that quickly restores from HST techniques.
- To enhance the quality of the buds, keep the plant under slightly lower temperatures during the flowering cycle.
Gorilla X Lilly Genetics: An Unexpected Fusion
Expert Seeds introduced the highly popular and resin production champion Gorilla to the landrace Lilly strain brought straight from Congo. This fusion produced one of the most potent hybrids of 80/20 Indica to Sativa ratio, with a fruity aroma that’s hard to resist.
- Brand Expert Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Heavy hitting buds
- Genetics Gorrila Glue #4 x Queen Mother
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
500 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 57 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 25 %
- Ryan9 September 2020
- Michael15 July 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)