Indigo Berry Kush feminized seeds
Indigo Berry Kush is a feminized cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds. This strain comes as a result of crossing So G Kush (OG Kush x LA Confidential x Trainwreck) and Blue Monster (Blueberry ’99 x Black Domina ’98) and yields up to 600 g/m² of dense, sticky buds after a 9-week flowering period.Read more
Indigo Berry Kush: Excellent Strain for All Skill Levels
Indigo Berry Kush was created by Sweet Seeds as a cross between So G Kush (OG Kush x LA Confidential x Trainwreck) and an extremely well-performing clone of Blue Monster (Blueberry ’99 x Black Domina ’98) to yield a strain which produces large amounts of dense, blue flowers.
Growing Indigo Berry Kush is best done indoors, however, this strain can survive in even the most testing outdoors conditions. She is forgiving to beginner mistakes such as overwatering and overfeeding which makes her ideal for first-time growers. More experienced growers can really bring out the best from this strain by topping to remove her apical dominance and creating a more even canopy. Indoor growers can yield between 400 – 600 g/m2 of dense, sticky cannabis after 8 – 9 weeks of flowering whereas outdoor growers can expect to bring in between 450 – 700 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – reaches a final height of up to 1 m indoors and 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 450 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range.
Sweet, Berry Aroma
Indigo Berry Kush has a fantastic smell, taste and appearance. It grows with the typical Indica Christmas-tree structure with multiple side branches and produces pale green buds which turn purple and begin to emanate a berry aroma towards the end of flower.
- Brand Sweet Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Mmm, delicious...
- Genetics So G Kush x Blue Monster
- Yield 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
450 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 15 - 21 %
- CBD 0.1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)