K.O. Kush feminized seeds
K.O. Kush from Heavyweight Seeds is a feminized cannabis strain with heavy yields reaching 800g per plant and a short 8-week flowering time. Blessed with great potency going up to 19% THC and easy to grow nature even in colder and harsher climates, this cannabis variety is very popular among beginners and professional growers alike.
- Heavyweight Seeds (Spain)
- Knocks your sadness out
- Afghani x Hash Plant x Northern Lights
- 90 - 140 cm indoors 180 - 190 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors 650 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 19 %
- 0.8 %
Must Try For All Kush Lovers
If you are a fan of Kush genetics, K.O. Kush is a “must try”. This Indica-dominant (70%) hybrid is a three way cross between Afghani, Hash Plant and Northern Lights. Due to its heavy Afghani heritage and genetics, it can perform well in colder climates and harsher environments that may help exhibit blue or purple colors.
Resilient, Compact And Bushy
Growers can expect to harvest indoors in just 8 weeks of flowering and growers outdoors can expect to harvest by the end of September. Indoor yields go up to 500g/m2 and outdoors K.O. Kush can yield up to 650-800g per plant. Usually staying around 90-140cm indoors and at around 180-190cm outdoors, it is a compact and bushy plant with great resistance to pest and mold. Usually testing at 19% THC and 0.8% CBD.
- Doesn’t require any special care or attention;
- Has great resistance to pests and disease;
- May need support in final weeks of flowering.
K.O. Kush: Mellows You Down
With standard Kush taste and flavor - earthy, woody and piney, come standard Kush effects - strong, fast hitting and long lasting, making K.O. Kush nothing to mess around with. A great choice to use when you do not have important things in your schedule and for when you just want to relax.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.