Kush`N`Cheese feminized seeds
Kush’N’Cheese feminized cannabis seeds are gardening jewels. These will grow into majestic, lush green plants, with potent, large and dense flowers that exude smells of blue cheese, fuel and exotic fruits. Great for people who want to try a Sativa effect that does not overwhelm.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Take the best of this day!
- Emerald OG Kush x UK Cheese
- Up to 300 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors700 - 900 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Mid October
- 60 % Sativa / 40% Indica
- 20 %
Kush’N’Cheese is the feminized cannabis strain to bring together some of the best genetic from UK and USA. Her intricate bouquet is accompanied by a delightful head high that will make enjoy conversations and uplift your soul. Great for all kinds of growers.
She results from breeding a female Emerald OG Kush with a male UK Cheese. The outcome is a hybrid with sativa dominance that lives up of to its high-grade genetic pool.
Her growth is vigorous and fast to build up a pine-like plant. Several branching sites that are long, with some phenotype displaying shorter internodal spacing than others do. This plant does not display any exotic colors, but she carries the lush green color of her mother that shines like polished emeralds. It has a balanced calyx to leaf ratio, but even the leaves are covered in countless resin glands. Proper ventilation is required to avoid mold.
- Yield Indoors: 500 g/m2; Outdoors: 700-900 g/plant
- Flowering time: about 2 months
- Minimum vegetative time: 3 weeks
- Height: 3 m
- Max EC: 1.5
- Great for Mainlining, SCROG, SOG
With flavors from exotic, sweet and citrus fruits, while undertones of fuel and blue cured cheese remain lingering for hours in your taste buds. Your mind receives an energetic buzz that helps you get your day started and joyfully engage in social gatherings.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.