Ladyburn 1974 feminized seeds
Ladyburn 1974 feminized cannabis seeds will produce near-perfect, mid-sized hybrid plants. The intense floral aromas have slight undertones that remind of bitter nuts. Powerful bodily effects will be followed by potent head buzzes that might not let you focus on important tasks.
- Green House Seeds
- Total mind and body relaxation
- Jack Herer x Ice Dream
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 21.8 %
- 0.11 %
- 0.24 %
To Honor Cannabis Activists
Ladyburn 1974 feminized cannabis strain honors activists such as Jack Herer. It’s a unique hybrid that displays the best of Sativas and Indicas. Sweet, floral aromas with strong bodily effects that fade into joyful head highs will delight everyone!
Ladyburn Doesn’t Produce Whiskey Anymore
Ladyburn now refers to one of the strongest hybrid cannabis strains worldwide. The medium sized plants produced by this strain boast THC levels of almost 22% while containing around 0.11% CBD and 0.28% CBN levels.
This strain has two phenotypes that display different plant structure, but both will take 9 weeks during the flowering stage to ripen the dense flowers that need proper ventilation to avoid mold issues.
With the following temperatures, pH and EC levels, you should yield up to 1000 g per outdoors plant, and around 800 g/m2 while grown indoors.
- Ideal temps: 21C-27C / 70-80F
- 5.7-5.8 pH for vegetative stage nutrients at 1.0-1.4 EC in soil; 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro
- 6.0-6.5 pH for flowering stage nutrients at 1.5-1.7 EC in soil; 5.6-6.0 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
Well Balanced Hybrid
Another well-balanced strain from Green House Seed Co. that will provide initial bodily effects that turn into powerful head highs. Its sweet, floral aromatic profile is complemented by initial bitter and nutty undertones. Excellent for cramps, and eye pain and fatigue.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.