Lemon Juice Express Auto feminized seeds
Lemon Juice Express Auto from Humboldt Seeds Organisation is an Indica-dominant cross between the legendary strains Jack Herer and Haze 2.0 Autoflowering. Retaining most of the original taste and aromas, this auto-flowering version will finish in just 65-70 days from sprouting with 60g/m2 – 80g/plant yields.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Tenderness as it is
- Jack Herer x Haze Autoflowering
- 50 - 120 cm outdoors
- 30 - 60 g/m² indoors30 - 80 g/plant outdoors
- Late October
- 65 - 70 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 13 %
- 0.2 %
Short and Stocky – Determined Grower
Lemon Juice Express Auto is 80% Indica and 20% Sativa, a peculiar mix of the strains Jack Herer and Haze 2.0 Autoflowering.
Finishing in just 65-70 days, and with good resistance to mold and mildew, this short-sized plant has a sturdy stature and requires low maintenance, making her a great choice for beginner growers. She grows from 50-120cm and does well both indoors and outdoors, even on warmer and sun exposed balconies and terraces. She grows dense, light-green buds that are closely stacked together, making big and compact colas. Indoors she will produce 40-60g/m2 and outdoors will give 30-80g/plant and be ready by late October. Tight internodes and good bud to leaf ratio make it easy to trim.
- Suggested Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients, Terpinator, Green Planet Nutrients;
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST);
- For optimal results, start the plants in bigger containers, 25-35L are recommended;
- Indoor Lighting Suggestion: LED 150W lights during vegetation and flowering may help to produce 61g/plant;
- Usually testing at 13% THC and 0.2% CBD.
Fresh and Lemony
This strain has a dominant lemony flavor that permeates all aspects of its growth, during the flowering the buds emit a sweet citrusy aroma and flavour are reminiscent of lemon sweets. The effects are long-lasting and are quite strong, giving an eloquent cerebral experience that is both pleasant and revitalizing.