Maple Sherbet feminized seeds
Maple Sherbet is an excellent cannabis strain which is all you could ask for from an Indica-dominant hybrid. This fruity sensation has a sweet aroma to go alongside her relaxing high which lasts for hours on ends and brings in as much as 550 g/m² after only 9 weeks of flower.
- Seed Stockers (Spain)
- Aromatic old-school beauty
- Maple Sherbet x Skunk
- Up to 100 - 125 cm indoors
- 60 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 23 %
Maple Sherbet: Heavy Yields After Just 9 Weeks of Flower
Maple Sherbet is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain meticulously bred by Seed Stockers over a period of multiple years by selectively cross two elite cannabis strains: Sherbet and pre-98 Skunk. A fantastic hybrid which brings in heavy yields of buds with a high resin content and a wonderful, fragrant aroma.
Robust, Indica-Dominant Genetics
Growing Maple Sherbet is a real treat. Her robust genetic lineage came after almost a year of selective cross-breeding the correct parents – Sherbet and Skunk – and it’s fair to say it paid off! Delivering excellent results after just 8 – 9 weeks of flower, Maple Sherbet is sure to become one of your favorites. Her heavy yields (450 – 500 g/m2 indoors and up to 750 g per plant outdoor) will have you coming back again and again. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Maple Sherbet reaches a final height of 1 – 1.25 m indoors and up to 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
A Sugary Appearance
As her name suggests, Maple Sherbet has a very sweet aroma which is reminiscent of walking through the wood – a sweet scent with hints of pine and a sugar-encrusted appearance due to her thick layer of trichomes and resin. If you’re a fan of strains with a relaxing effect, look no further!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.