Massive Midget Auto feminized seeds
Massive Midget Auto from Heavyweight Seeds is a super tasty perfect 50/50 Indica-Sativa hybrid. This autoflower is sporting mouthwatering tropical flavors, high yields and extreme resin production. Usually finishing in just 8 week from seed to harvest and staying below 100cm, it is a perfect choice for any setup and environment.
- Heavyweight Seeds (Spain)
- Fruity booom of creativity
- Afghani + Nepalese Auto x Hawaiian + Jamaican Auto
- 60 - 80 cm indoors 60 - 80 cm outdoors
- 450 g/m² indoors 90 - 180 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 65 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 18 %
- 0.7 %
Massive Midget Auto: Rewarding Growing Experience
Massive Midget Auto a complex cross between Afghani, Nepalese Auto X Hawaiian and Jamaican Auto. Its 5 generations of stabilizing and crossing have ensured for uniformed and practically the same experience in every plant, which makes Massive Midget Auto a welcomed sight in any garden, whether you’re growing a few plants for yourself or running a bigger, commercial-scale operation. Producing up to 450g/m2 indoors or 90-180g per plant outdoors and staying around 60-80cm make it a good choice for both indoors and outdoors. Finishing in just 8 weeks from seed to harvest and due to its Ruderalis genes Massive Midget Auto can be grown even in harsher climates and provide for multiple harvests in greenhouses and regions blessed with warm and sunny days.
- It’s recommended to start the plants in their final containers - +20L;
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter when using SOG;
- Usually tests at around 18% THC and 0.7% CBD;
- Likes a lot of light indoors (at least 600w HPS or equivalent) or a sun exposed position outdoors.
Fruity And Energetic Hybrid To Use Throughout The Day
Aromas and flavors are pungent, smelly and incredibly tasty - citrusy and fruity with herbal and floral undertones. Effect are strong, fast hitting and long lasting, mostly cerebral - energetic, creative, focused and social.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.