Mexican Airlines Auto fem
Mexican Airlines Auto is a Sativa-dominant autoflower coming from Fast Buds as a result of combining various Mexican and Colombian autoflowering varieties to yield an easy-to-grow strain that brings amazing 450 - 500 g/m² of buds brimming with spicy, citrusy tastes and uplifting effects. Buckle Up, We’re About to Take Off!Read more
Mexican Airlines Auto: Typical Sativa Without Any Fuss
By combining the best Mexican and Colombian auto-flowering strains, Fast Buds have created a Sativa-dominant hybrid autoflower which will have Sativa lovers wanting for more. Easy to grow both indoors and outdoors, Mexican Airlines responds will have you on a one-way flight to your couch.
Mexican Airlines Auto is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that can reach up to 140 cm outdoors, if given enough root space, (and even indoors using a hydroponic setup). Her short life cycle means that growth will be fast, vigorous and explosive especially after appearance of flowers. Towards the last few weeks of bloom, adding additional support for the branches may be needed due to the enormous size of her buds. She likes a lot of light and will do best in 18/6 light cycle. She finishes within 9 weeks, however, it may take a week or two to fully mature and brings 450 - 500 g/m² indoors or up to 50 – 250 g/plant outdoors.
- Tall plant – due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, Mexican Airlines reaches a final height of 140 cm;
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower;
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0;
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W HPS;
- Recommended nutrients: Nectar for the Gods range.
Flying High With Mexican Airlines
Coming from Sativa-dominant genetics, her effects are what exactly what you would expect from such strains – an uplifting, cerebral effect that relaxes and promotes creativity. Her taste is gentle and spicy with a touch of ginger and citrus, reminiscent of a nice ginger ice-tea.
- Brand Fast Buds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Flying High with Mexican Airlines
- Genetics Columbian x Mexican autoflowers
- Height 60 - 120 cm
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
50 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- From seed to harvest 70 days
- Genotype 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- THC 19 %
- CBD < 1%
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)