Mexican Airlines Auto fem
Mexican Airlines Auto is a Sativa-dominant autoflower coming from Fast Buds as a result of combining various Mexican and Colombian autoflowering varieties to yield an easy-to-grow strain that brings amazing 450-500g of buds brimming with spicy, citrusy tastes and uplifting effects. Buckle Up, We’re About to Take Off!
- Flying High with Mexican Airlines
- Columbian x Mexican autoflowers
- 60 - 120 cm
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors50 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- 19 %
- 1 %
Mexican Airlines Auto: Typical Sativa Without Any Fuss
By combining the best Mexican and Colombian auto-flowering strains, Fast Buds have created a Sativa-dominant hybrid autoflower which will have Sativa lovers wanting for more. Easy to grow both indoors and outdoors, Mexican Airlines responds will have you on a one-way flight to your couch.
Mexican Airlines Auto is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that can reach up to 140 cm outdoors, if given enough root space, (and even indoors using a hydroponic setup). Her short life cycle means that growth will be fast, vigorous and explosive especially after appearance of flowers. Towards the last few weeks of bloom, adding additional support for the branches may be needed due to the enormous size of her buds. She likes a lot of light and will do best in 18/6 light cycle. She finishes within 9 weeks, however, it may take a week or two to fully mature and brings 450 – 500 g/m2 indoors or up to 50 – 250 g/plant outdoors.
- Tall plant – due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, Mexican Airlines reaches a final height of 140 cm;
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower;
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0;
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W HPS;
- Recommended nutrients: Nectar for the Gods range.
Flying High With Mexican Airlines
Coming from Sativa-dominant genetics, her effects are what exactly what you would expect from such strains – an uplifting, cerebral effect that relaxes and promotes creativity. Her taste is gentle and spicy with a touch of ginger and citrus, reminiscent of a nice ginger ice-tea.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.