Money Bush feminized seeds
Midnight Mass is a perfect 50/50 Indica-Sativa hybrid made with big yields, high potency and top shelf quality in mind. Accomplishing that task wasn’t easy but Heavyweight Seeds have managed to excel on it - providing you with a strain that finishes in just 8 weeks, can be grown practically everywhere and gives out high quality yields up to 600-800g each and every time.
- Heavyweight Seeds (Spain)
- Midnight buzzz
- Kashmiri x Bubble Candy
- 120 - 160 cm indoors 190 - 220 cm outdoors
- 450 - 600 g/m² indoors 600 - 900 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Mid September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 21 %
- 1 %
Perfect Hybrid, Made With High Performance In Mind
Midnight Mass is a cross between legendary Kashmiri and sweet and delicious Bubble Candy. Because of its great resistance to mold and mildew and ability to not only withstand but thrive in less than sunny and warm environments, it’s becoming a popular choice even with growers in harsher and colder climates that usually don’t have a wide choice of strains that perform well in there.
Midnight Mass finishes flowering in just 8 weeks indoors or by early to mid September outdoors. Testing at 21% THC with yields going up to 450-600g/m2 indoors where it usually stays around 120-160cm or 600-800g per plant outdoors where it may reach 190-220cm. Due to its delicious taste, high yields and resin production, it’s a great source for extracts and concentrates.
- Reacts well to and recovers fast from all types or training;
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG for best yields;
- Likes a lot of light, 600W HPS or stronger is advised.
Midnight Mass: Handle With Care
Flavors and aromas are sweet and fruity with hints of earth, wood and spices. Effects are strong but well balanced between body high and cerebral - talkative, social and energetic going into relaxing and calming, even couch-locked at higher doses or when handled by inexperienced users, so handle with care.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.