Moby Dick feminized seeds
Moby Dick feminized seeds produce such beautiful and potent plants that they will set new standards in your cannabis gardens. Their intense head high with strong bodily effects will be further enhanced by their delicious, spicy aromatic profile.
- Green House Seeds
- Stress killer
- Haze x White Widow
- 800 g/m² indoors1200 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 17 %
Resinous Delight To Grow
The medium-sized plants grown from this strain share the high resin production capabilities of its White Widow genetic background. The mother used to breed Moby Dick was a Haze, so some phenotypes might grow taller than expected, while still covered by countless crystals.
In just a little over 2 months you can harvest anywhere from 800 g up to 1200 g per outdoors plant. Indoors yields are around 800 g / m2. These yields can be achieved with the following pH and EC levels, appropriate light sources, and alternative growing techniques.
- Vegetative nutrients in soil, 5.7-5.8 pH at 1.0-1.4 EC; In hydro, 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC
- Flowering stage nutrients, 6.0-6.5 pH and 1.5-1.7 EC in soil; 5.6-5.8 pH and 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
- Minimum HID lighting: 600 Watts.
- SCROG method for better yields.
Long-lasting Hybrid Effects
This strain’s effects will linger for long, complimented by gingery and spicy aromas with cedar undertones. Its intense sativa-like effects at the same time as deep bodily effects will be ideal against depression and to relieve your soul from any stressful feelings.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.