New York City feminized seeds
New York City by Pyramid Seeds is a feminized strain with the most iconic taste in the world of cannabis. Giving a classic feeling of euphoria and relaxation, this photosynthesis Sativa-dominant phenotype brings quite a hefty yield of 500-1000g! Easy to grow and highly resistant to fungi, it is definitely a starting point for many enthusiastic cannabis users!
- Pyramid Seeds (Spain)
- Uplifting high happiness
- Jack Herer x NYC Diesel
- 90 - 170 cm indoors
- 500+ g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 75 days
- Late October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 18 %
- 1 %
- 0.3 %
New York City by Pyramid seeds - The Big Apple Strikes Again
Experience the taste of New York inside a strain! These Sativa-dominant seeds will give you a very particular taste whilst having a very vigorous nature. Every single strain will encompass the idea of New York and the ideals of the fast acting, high energy lifestyle that it entails. This way you can expect a metropolitan experience within every bud!
The New York City strain comes with an excellent growing nature, giving you a quick flowering time of around 70-80 days – giving it time to develop strong and thick tastes, which anyone can enjoy. We recommend leaving the plants in vegetation for slightly longer indoors to develop the branches, and be sure to use big plant pots outdoors in order to get a great harvest. It may surprise you to see that these plants will be ready outside in October (Europa) or April (South America).
- Lighting from 400-600W in LED.
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18-20hr vegetation.
- Great with GHE and BioBizz Nutrients.
- Typically emits humidity of around 70%.
- Earthy and strong smell in with indoor batches.
- Moderate growing difficulty.
Perfect Flavors and Effects
New York City is the strain that keeps on giving! It will ignite your focus, creativity and lift you up into a euphoric state all day – keeping you on your toes and active. The cannabis strain is excellent for those who look a good kick!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.