NLX Special feminized seeds
The NLX Special feminized by Kera Seeds is an Indica-dominant hybrid that combines the genetics of two legendary parents to produce this fast-flowering plant delivering resin-packed buds with THC levels over 19%.
- Kera Seeds
- All-time classics
- Northern Lights
- 90 - 120 cm indoors120 - 170 cm outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 19 %
NLX Special: Perfect for Cannabis Extraction Enthusiasts
NLX Special is a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain developed from Northern Lights and White Widow – two parents that have completely dominated the cannabis community since their debut. The result is a truly special plant that is a breeze to grow.
This hardy plant is suited to even the absolute beginner cultivator, she is resistant to mould and pests as well as being able to withstand variations in temperature and humidity. This in combination with her lack of odour and short height are ideal for those worried about space or those looking to be discreet. For relatively little effort NLX Special delivers high yields of up to 500 g/m2 in between 7 – 8 weeks of flower. Her resin production if off the charts so she is a good choice for those interested in trying their hand at cannabis extraction to produces products such as edibles, shatters or waxes.
- Short height – She reaches a maximum final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
NLX Special is a gorgeous plant with beautiful sage-green buds that are completely caked in trichomes. These glittering buds have a pleasant terpene profile that is rich and earthy with notes of Skunk. She produces a strong body high but retains a lot of clarity which can be unusual for an Indica-dominant strain, well suited to evening use as well as socializing.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.