Northern Lights (00 seeds) feminized seeds
Northern Lights is an Indica-dominant feminized strain from 00 Seeds. This THC-rich cannabis variety is not afraid of fungi or diseases and has a short flowering period of only 45-50 days. The buds contain 19% THC and provides a powerful stone effect, with a sweet strawberry taste as a bonus.
- 00 Seeds
- Couch-locking stone that knocks down
- Northern Lights genetics
- 80 - 120 cm indoors200 - 300 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m²
- 45 - 50 days
- Indica dominant
- 19 %
Northern Lights - Most Popular Indica Strain Of All Time
Northern Lights is an Indica-based strain that combines a distinct strawberry and red fruit flavor with a highly powerful relaxing effect that comes from the high CBD and THC levels.
This strain has incredible performances rates for both indoors and outdoors. If cultivated indoors, the thick, resinous buds will really shine through if you are using a 600W light. If you want the maximum yields – 00 Seeds recommend planting 9-10 seeds per square meter to get around 550 grams of buds. Outdoors, this strain is incredibly easy to grow. As the strain is mold and pest resistant, make sure to plant it in a sunshine-rich area (at least 5 hours of it a day) with nutrient dense soil and you should see a big reward of product per seed.
- Produces yields up to 450-550gr/m2, with a flowering period of 45-50 days.
- Indoor height of 80-120cm, Outdoor height of 80-120cm.
- Ready to harvest in Late September.
- THC content of around 19%.
A Potent Fruity And Citrusy Punch
This beautifully tasting strain produces a sweet and fruity experience in both taste and aroma. It has a citrus and mango flavor. Due to the high THC and CBD content, this strain gives you a powerful, knockout stone leaving the body completely relaxed.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.