Northern Lights feminized seeds
Northern Lights by Pyramid Seeds is a photosynthesis variety of the world-famous, ancient phenotype, which is a rare gem nowadays. Boasting a compact structure, 55 days of flowering and bountiful crops, this 90% Indica strain is simply beyond competition.
- Pyramid Seeds (Spain)
- Brain explosion
- Northern Lights Selection
- 2nd at Hidroponía Spannabis 2007 1st in Hydroponics, La Bella Flor 2006
- 80 - 120 cm indoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- Early September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 19 %
- 1 %
- 0.5 %
Northern Lights by Pyramid Seeds - Excellence in Every Sense of The Word
Northern Lights is one of the most famous strains of all time loved by all members of the cannabis community, including the young guns and veteran users alike. This bud is also world-famous for the incredible growing capabilities – which remain consistent upon every arrival in harvest. It will give you an average Indica content of 90%, and will send you into seduction with the unique vigorous growth patterns it takes on in both indoor and outdoor situations. Due to the small stature, the plant is ideal for balconies and small grow rooms. If cultivated indoors, Northern Lights will produce over 500 g/m2 with a superfast flowering period of 55-65 days. Outdoors, the strain can bring even more: 500-1000g of buds per plant with the THC content around 19%.
- Ideal for hydroponics
- Can be used in SCRoG, SoG and other popular methods
- Normal smell during flowering
- Optimal pH feed of 6.2 with Plagron nutrients
- Very easy to grow in both indoor and outdoor situations
Simple, Easy and Effective
The top qualities of this strain include its pungent sweetness and spicy aromas. You will see elements of earthiness, sweetness and pine aromas in every single bud. Each batch usually comes with clear crystal-coated buds able to send your muscles into a deep relaxation, and your mind into a dreamy state of euphoria.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.