Northern Lights feminized seeds
Northern Lights from White Label Seeds is an Indica-dominant cannabis strain, backcrossed original Northern Lights with its Afghani parents. Not the easiest strain to grow but once mastered, it will reward the grower with a decent yield of high-quality, potent buds.
- White Label Seed Company
- Happy astronaut
- Northern Lights x Afghani
- Cup Winner
- 100 - 120 cm indoors100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 300 - 450 g/m² indoors150 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 18 - 20 %
- < 1
High potency Indica
By adding more Afghani genetics to the mix, original Northern Lights has been given more resistance to mold and disease, shortened the flowering time a bit and added even more potency and yield. Growing compact and bushy with tight internodes, it will provide a nice yield in just 7-9 weeks. Its manageable size and short flowering period make it a good choice both for indoors and outdoors. Buds are light-green, covered with red and orange calyxes and tend to get sticky, full covered with resinous trichomes. It doesn’t require a lot of water and nutrients but prefers sunnier spots.
- Indica-dominant (90%), a backcross of the original Northern Lights and Afghani
- Finishes flowering in 7-9 weeks indoors or by mid of October outdoors
- Height is 100-120cm indoors, 100-150cm outdoors
- Yield is 300-450g/m2 or 150-250g per plant
- Usually testing at 18-20% THC and <1% CBD
Should be handled with care
Known for its strong, almost narcotic effects, it should be handled with care. It’s very relaxing and sociable but can put you to sleep at higher doses. Aromas are strong and pungent, earthy with hints of pine and flavors are sweet and spicy with earthy undertones.