O.G. Kush feminized seeds
OG Kush from Royal Queen Seeds is an Indica-dominant (75%) hybrid known worldwide for its distinct Diesel fuel aroma and flavor, its high potency and a strong, long lasting high. There is hardly a person in the cannabis community that's not aware of OG Kush. Made popular by various hip-hop artists and Hollywood movies and series it is a must-try for all cannabis lovers.Read more
OG Kush: World's Best Known Cannabis Strain
OG Kush is an Indica-dominant (75%) hybrid, probably a three-way cross between Chemdawg, Lemon Thai and Pakistani Kush. Although its true genetics are unknown, it has become a breeding block for hundreds of strains and is probably the best known cannabis strain in the world, mostly due to various celebrity mentions and numerous popular culture appearances.
OG Kush is a medium sized plant, usually growing up to 90-160cm indoors or 180-220cm outdoors with numerous side branches that get filled with dense, hard, sticky and smelly resinous and trichome covered, lime green buds. It usually finishes flowering in 7-9 weeks indoors while outdoors growers may expect to harvest in October. Yields are around 425-475g/m2 indoors or 500-550g/plant outdoors, usually testing at ~19% THC.
- Reacts well to all types of training and is well suited for both SOG and SCROG setups;
- Doesn't need a lot of nutrients, especially during vegetation;
- Has great resin production and is a good source for extractions and concentrates.
Handle With Care
Effects delivered by OG Kush are strong, fast-hitting and long lasting - mostly body high, providing for relief for plenty of various medical issues like nausea, chronic pain, glaucoma and issues connected to opioid withdrawal. Flavors and aromas are earthy and citrusy with strong fuel and Diesel undertones and hints of pines and herbs.
- Brand Royal Queen Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Strong mental and physicall high
- Genetics Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush
- Height 90 - 160 cm indoors 180 - 220 cm outdoors
- Yield 425 - 475 g/m² indoors
500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 49 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- THC 19 %
- CBD Medium
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)