Painkiller XL CBD feminized seeds
Painkiller XL CBD is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between Respect 13 and Juanita la Lagrimosa. With its 1:1 CBD to THC ratio, this marijuana strain is perfect for all seeking medical relief without too intense high. A high yield of 500-550 g/plant comes as a bonus.Read more
Painkiller XL is prized for its near-equal representation of 9% THC and 9% CBD, achieved by a seed that is 75% Sativa and 25% Indica. This marijuana strain honors its name by offering a wide range of medicinal uses – it helps to combat stress, anxiety, depression, pain, insomnia, etc.
Although a Sativa dominant, this potent cannabis strain rarely exceeds 150cm, both indoors and outdoors, which makes it a great choice for all environments and setups. Finishing in just 8-9 weeks indoors or by late September/ early October outdoors it produces yields around 500g, either per plant or per square meter.
Painkiller XL prefers milder, semi-humid climates outdoors but it can thrive and finish in harsher climates too, maybe needing a week or two more to mature properly. Light green, dense and hard buds with numerous orange and brown hairs are fully coated with trichomes by the time you harvest.
- Sativa dominant (75%) hybrid, a cross between Respect 13 and Juanita la Lagrimosa;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by late September outdoors;
- Height is 60-100cm indoors, 120-150 outdoors;
- Yield is 500-550g/m2 or per plant;
Fresh, Citrusy and Skunky High
With its fresh, citrusy and skunky aromas balanced with hints of diesel and pine Painkiller XL gives sweet and citrusy flavors with fruity, spicy and earthy undertones. The strain provides clear-headed, cerebral, euphoric, uplifting and focused effects.
- Brand Royal Queen Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect On the way to the Enlightenment
- Genetics Respect 13 x Juanita la Lagrimosa
- Height 60 - 100 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- Yield 500 - 550 g/m² indoors
500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- THC 9 %
- CBD High
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)