Peyote Cookies fem feminized seeds
Those who enjoy the relaxing effects of Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strains will love Peyote Cookies. Her intense effect comes alongside a delicious fresh coffee taste and often leads to couchlock. With yields of up to 600 g/m² after a short, 9-week flowering period, Peyote Cookies is a fantastic all-rounder.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Catching zen
- Peyote Purple x Cookies Kush
- 90 - 100 cm indoors100 cm outdoors
- 550 - 600 g/m²
- 49 - 55 days
- Mid September
- 5% Sativa / 95% Indica
- No official information
Peyote Cookies: The Ideal Indoor Strain
Peyote Cookies is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain created by Barney’s Farm. This Indica-dominant hybrid came about as a result of crossing two incredibly powerful strains; Peyote Purple – a beautiful Indica with an intense, almost-psychedelic effect – and Cookies Kush, another Barney’s creation which is a flavour sensation.
Suitable for All Growers
Growing Peyote Cookies is very straightforward. Her Indica-dominant genetic lineage means she grows short with a bushy stature which, with a little training, makes the ideal indoor strain. In addition to her manageable size, Peyote Cookies completes her flowering cycle after 55 – 60 days indoors and by the middle of October for outdoor growers. Indoor yields for this strain are 550 – 600 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 750 g per plant! Her ease-of-growth coupled with a fantastic set of attributes makes her suitable for growers of all skill levels. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Peyote Cookies reaches a final height of 90 – 100 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants.
A Flavour Sensation
In addition to her pungent aroma and smooth taste, Peyote Cookies has an intense Indica effect – deep, long-lasting relaxation which leaves you glued to your couch. Containing as much as 22% THC, Peyote Cookies is suitable for medical users as it can help ease the symptoms of anxiety, stress and chronic pain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.