Pineapple Skunk feminized seeds
The Pineapple Skunk feminized strain by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between two Skunk strains. Along with fast grow times of 50-55 days and impressive crops, it has a nice fruity and tropical flavor that will suite connoisseurs and new users alike.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Heavy yet tender body stone
- Big Bud x Skunk
- 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors1000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 53 - 58 days
- Early October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 15 %
- 0.1 %
Powerful and High-Yielding Skunk
Growing bushy and compact with numerous collateral branches, Pineapple Skunk is well suited for both outdoors and indoors but a carbon filter is needed due to strong and pungent smells. Other than managing the height, which can reach up to 300cm, it does not require much attention or handling. Buds will be smaller to medium sized but stacked closely together in big, grape-shaped colas. It has short internodes and light green leaves that get covered with sticky resin, as well as the buds. With 80% of Indica genes, it forms compact bushes that reach 100-1400 cm indoors and grow slightly higher outdoors up to 3m. The yields are
- Indica dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between two Skunk strains
- Finishing flowering in 50-55 days or by early October outdoors
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- Yield is 400-600g/m2 or 1000-3000g per plant
- Usually testing at 15% THC and ~1% CBD
Pineapple Skunk - Fruity and Tropical Punch
Flavors are fruity, lemony, skunky with hints of pine and spices. Aromas are lemony and skunky with floral and piney undertones. Effects start as cerebral - euphoric, attentive and relaxing transitioning into calming and happy body buzz, leaving sleepy and hungry.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.