Power Flower feminized seeds
Power Flower by RQS is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between South African Sativa landraces. It is an improved version of Power Plant, a classic Amsterdam Coffee shop cash-crop. Finishing in 8-9 weeks, it is a low-maintenance and easy-to-grow cannabis strain.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Total freedom
- South African Sativas
- 80 - 120 cm indoors160 - 200 cm outdoors
- 500 - 550 g/m² indoors500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 88% Sativa / 12% Indica
- 17 - 20 %
- ~ 1
Easy-Growing African Passion
Power Flower’s Sativa dominance enables it to grow fast and vigorous and its South African origin adds resistance and faster finishing time to the mix. Coming from hot African climate it does best when those conditions are replicated but it does well indoors and in greenhouses too. It might take it a few weeks more but it can finish in harsher Northern European climates too. It needs little to no attention and care. Dark emerald leaves and olive-green light, fluffy but large buds will get fully covered in resin by the time you harvest.
- Sativa dominant (88%) hybrid, a cross of South African Sativas;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by the end of October outdoors;
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 160-200cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-550g/m2 or per plant;
- Usually testing at 17-20% THC with ~1% CBD.
Energizing Citrusy Flavor
Power Flower offers citrusy, sweet and fruity notes with sour and earthy undertones. Aromas are pungent, piney and citrusy with hints of earth and wood. This cannabis strain will get you refreshed by a smooth, yet energetic high with a strong, long-lasting effect.