Psicodelicia feminized seeds
A cross-bred plant cutting coming from United States and a Nepali plant whose spiced aroma remains one of the places where coffee is toasted, mainly of the sativa strain with a very short flowering time, 9 weeks only, giving generous and dense buds coated with resin. Very stimulant “high” characteristic of the sativa strain and a highly productive plant.
- Sweet Seeds
- Awakening of creativity
- U.S.A. and Nepali genetics
- 3rd Indoor, I Copa Litoral de los Poetas 2016
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors450 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Early October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.9 %
Sweet Psicodelicia Feminised Seeds Info
Its aroma it’s very different from others self-grown genetic varieties, having a fresh and citric aroma and Asian spiced coffee scent that together form a soft and delicate sativa flavour. Being a Sativa, its “high” is energetic, clear and exciting, ideal for producing artistic and creative work.
It suits hempters who want to fill up its indoor of mainly sativa genetic because of its high productivity and short flowering period.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.