Red Cherry Berry feminized seeds
Red Cherry Berry is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis brought to you by Barney’s Farm. An Indica-dominant hybrid, this strain came about as a cross between Skunk #1 and a high-performance, unnamed Californian Indica, and consistently delivers excellent results in lightning-fast times.
- Barney's Farm
- A little bit of high with relaxing body stone
- Skunk#1 x Californian Indica
- 80 - 90 cm
- 550 g/m²
- 55 - 60 days
- late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 18 %
- 1.2 %
Red Cherry Berry: A Strain with Decadent Flavours
Red Cherry Berry is just as delicious as her name makes her out to be. A cross between Skunk #1 – one of the most famous cannabis strains of all time – and a well-performing Californian Indica, Red Cherry Berry is a flavour sensation which, when grown well, can yield as much as 550 g/m2 of dense, stick cannabis in as few as 9 weeks.
Flowers Covered in Thick, Terpene-Loaded Resin
Growing Red Cherry Berry is easier when you know what to look forward to; heavy yields of dense, sticky cannabis covered in a sticky layer of sweet, terpy resin. To make the most of this strain, consider extracting cannabis concentrates such as shatter for a more enjoyable terpene profile. Like many Indica-dominant strains, Red Cherry Berry completes her flowering cycle after just 60 days and can bring in as much 550 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 600 g/plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Red Cherry Berry reaches a final height of 80 – 90 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HID.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
An Intense Cerebral Effect
If you like cannabis strains with a strong, cerebral effect and a sweet, candy-like taste to go with then look no further than Red Cherry Berry – an Indica-dominant hybrid with a wonderful smell, taste and appearance. Growing to a medium height, this strain has large flowers dripping in resin.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.