Red Poison Auto feminized seeds
Red Poison Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain created by Sweet Seeds as a cross between their own Green Poison and a purple autoflower created from Pakistani Kush genetics which resulted in a high-performance hybrid with yields of up to 550 g/m² in as few as 8 weeks from germination.
- Sweet Seeds
- Lazy happiness
- Green Poison x Pakistani Kush
- 60 - 120 cm
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors35 - 175 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 20% Sativa / 76,87% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 15 - 19 %
- 0.8 %
Red Poison Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds. This strain grows with vigour and has heavy production of bright purple flowers covered in a layer of dazzling white trichomes. A cross between Green Poison and a Pakistani Kush autoflower, this hybrid yields potent buds with excellent visual appeal.
Red Poison Auto - A Taste of The Pakistani Mountainside
This strain is undeniably beautiful but what makes it truly special is its highly refined genetic lineage which makes this one of the most impressive all-round, Indica-dominant autoflowering strains. Staying true to her genetics, she grows with a main thick cola and multiple side branches which, with the right training, can be manipulated into creating a dense canopy of tops. Indoor yields for Red Poison Auto are 400 – 550 g/m² and while outdoors she brings in 35 – 175 g per plant all in a short 8 weeks from seed. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short to Medium height – depending on the phenotype, the strain reaches a final height between 60 – 120 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS
Productive Indica with Excellent Visual Appeal
This wonderful strain tastes just as good as it looks – she has a sweet, pungent aroma which is reminiscent of dark fruits with Skunk undertones. Those who like the classic taste of an Indica strain will love this strain, especially as it’s excellent for making extracts such as shatter which allows you to truly appreciate her full terpene profile.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.