Royal AK feminized seeds
Royal AK is a multiple award-winning feminized cannabis strain. Its mostly Sativa genes provide resilient plants with complex aromas. In about 2 months many branches and bud sites will be filled up with resinous flowers and leaves that provide hybrid effects.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Intriguing combination of High and Stone
- Columbian x Mexican x Thai x Afghan
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 80 - 140 cm indoors130 - 170 cm outdoors
- 525 - 575 g/m² indoors600 - 650 g/plant outdoors
- Early October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 19 %
Royal AK - A Bud-Shooting Bush
This strain makes many growers happy. She contains low CBD levels while reaching up to 19% THC content. Plants grow vigorous up to 1.8m high and with many branches that try to become as tall as the main stalk. Flowers grow in each possible node, forming compact, dense and resinous flowers all around the bush. While its resistant to most problems, bud rot can become an issue without proper ventilation. After 8-9 weeks after flowering has initiated, get ready to harvest around 550 g/m2 in indoor operations or up to 650 g /plant.
- Minimum vegetation time: 1 month
- Soil and Hydroponic friendly.
- Avoid cold or hot roots.
- Min temp: 18C; Max: 27C
- Min 600 Watts HID lights or 240 Watts high efficiency LEDs.
- Great for SOG and SCROG
- EC: 1.2-1.5
- 11/13 flowering photoperiod can reduce harvest time.
This classic makes complexity a good thing. Her profile ranges from sweet berries to pungent diesel aromas, while tasting like sugar and pine cones. Her effects balance a combination of bodily relaxation and joyful mental buzzes that keep you focused while gladly unstressed.