Royale Haze feminized seeds
Royale Haze is a feminized cannabis seed that provides huge and resilient plants displaying the best of its genetics without requiring much effort. Its flowers give long head highs with exotic citrus and cedar aromatic mixes. Great for novice growers with an itch for Sativas.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Fall in love with that Sativa
- Haze #2 x (Skunk x Northern Lights)
- 450 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors600 - 900 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 80 days
- Late October
- 85% Sativa / 15% Indica
- 16 - 20 %
Royal Haze feminized cannabis seeds mature into plants growing like huge Sativas, and producing flowers like an Indica. Be ready for lasting head highs and haze aromas and flavors.
Royal Haze: Begin A Sativa Experience
Beginner growers with enough indoor vertical space, or the possibility to grow it outdoors, will appreciate Royal Haze because it does not require much nutrients and has a high resistance to mold and other infections. It can grow in most kinds of weather but will perform great in tropical and Mediterranean climates. It will be able to handle stress training or topping, but this won’t keep her short.
The plants grow very tall while producing dense, large and resinous flowers in the several branches that will grow around the large, main, dominant cola of the main stalk.
- THC Level: High (16-20%)
- Yield indoors: 450-500 g/m2; Outdoors: 600-900 g/plant.
- Flowering time: 70-80 days
- Height: 4.5 m
- Max EC: 1.5
- Excellent for SOG and SCROG
Royal Haze will energize even the biggest lazy friend and take them in lasting mental journeys. Not recommended for treating insomnia, but helps to improve bad moods and increase appetite.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.