S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version feminized seeds
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version is a feminized cannabis strain brought to you by Sweets Seeds. Resulting as a cross between S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto and a Black Domina ’98, this strain offers a yield of up to 500 g/m² of 20 % THC cannabis after a rapid 6 – 7 week flowering period.
- Sweet Seeds
- Crushing blow
- S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto x Black Domina
- 3rd Outer, Copa Cata Zona Norte, 2018
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors350 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 49 days
- Early September
- 10% Sativa/ 90% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- 1.8 %
The Quickest Black Domina ’98 Descendant
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version is a quicker version of their S.A.D Sweet Afgani Delicious and was created by crossing S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto with a Black Domina ’98 yield a photoperiod F1 hybrid with excellent results and a shorter flowering period.
Resulting as a cross between an autoflower and a photoperiod strain, this strain grows rapidly during the vegetative stage and has a very short flowering period of 6 – 7 weeks making this a great choice for commercial growers seeking a quick turnaround. S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version® delivers between 400 – 500 g/m2 of dense, sticky, resin-covered buds indoors while outdoor growers can expect to harvest 350 – 550 g per plant in early September. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain reaches a final height of up to 1 m indoors and 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version: Sweet and Delicious
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version has a very sweet smell and pungent aroma owing to its high resin production which makes it a little difficult to handle when trimming but makes excellent finger and scissor hash which when consumed provides a relaxing body high.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.