Silver Cheese feminized seeds
Silver Cheese is one of the most sought after cannabis strain in the Big Buddha Seeds catalogue. This Sativa-dominant hybrid comes as a cross between Super Silver Haze and Big Buddha Cheese – two coffeeshops specials – and can bring generous 400 g/plant outdoors if handled with care.
- Big Buddha Seeds (Great Britain)
- Feel like Silver Surfer
- Super Silver Haze x Big Buddha Cheese
- 50 g/m² indoors400 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Early October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- No official information
Silver Cheese: An Excellent Outdoor Strain!
Silver Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Big Buddha Seeds. Resulting a cross between two of the most popular cannabis strains on the market – Super Silver Haze by Greenhouse Seeds Company and Big Buddha Cheese by Big Buddha Seeds – this hybrid brings together the best of each parent into a rapid-growing, fast-flowering package.
Growing Silver Cheese is a very rewarding experience as not only does she bring in as much as 80 – 100 g per plant when grown indoors but she also improves the skills of any grower who has had the pleasure of seeing her flourish from seed to harvest. Outdoor growers can expect to bring in anywhere from 300–400 g per plant when harvested early-October with most indoor specimens finishing after 9–11 weeks of flower. Her mainly-Sativa genetic lineage gives her great tolerance to common problems such as pests and mold making her great for outdoor growers. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain reaches a final height of 1.8 – 2.0 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W HID, Flower: 1000 W LED
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A Unique Terpene Profile
Silver Cheese has one of the most instantly recognizable aromas when it comes to high-quality cannabis strains; her pungent fuel-like aroma has hints of citrus and spice and goes very well with her uplifting Sativa effect which keeps the user energised for hours on end.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.