Silver Haze feminized seeds (Sensi Seeds)
Silver Haze Feminized by Sensi Seeds is a complete Sativa experience of both the body and mind. The strain produces a great focus feeling, ideal for those social events, or when you’re looking for a way to stimulate your mind.Read more
700 g/plant outdoors
Silver Haze Feminized - Intensely Psychoactive, Award Winning Sativa
Silver Haze Feminized is a masterfully bred strain coming directly from Sensi Seeds. The monster 12-time Cannabis Cup winner is a Sativa dominant hybrid has its roots in Central America, South India, and Thailand.
When grown indoors recommend you use the SoG method in order to produce the most resin on your plants and have manageable heights, as this plant can grow very tall. Try flipping your lighting timer to 12/12h after the initial 5-6 weeks of germination. You should be able to harvest around 400 - 450 grams of quality buds per square meter. Outdoors you should be looking at around 700 gr/plant if planted directly into the ground. It is naturally mold resistant so it shouldn’t need much work during flowering. Try to keep it in a warm environment with plenty of sunlight throughout the day.
- A classic Sensi Seeds product that has made the brand famous worldwide.
- Grows very high and produces long, silky pistils from the oval calyxes.
- Incredibly easy to consume both socially and alone.
- 75% Sativa 25% Indica, with an Afghani-like appearance.
Brilliant Sativa High With A Truly Euphoric Feeling
The high Sativa profile of this strain is apparent on the first inhale, giving you an intense focus for your mind whilst providing a feeling of euphoria and satisfaction. Ideal for using during the day or in social situations. Flavor and aroma of peach, grapefruit with sandalwood undertones.
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Hello Mr. High!
- Genetics Afghanistan x Haze
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Height High
- Yield 400 - 450 g/m² indoors
700 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 65 - 80 days
- Genotype 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)